09 July, 2007

Want to be a happy man?

I read a book "The conquest of happiness"... by Bertrand Russell

Its a book that one should read at different stages of ones life...I happened to read it at the age of 23. When I am 35 or 50 it will have a different meaning for me.

It is one of the best self-help books I have ever come across.

One thing I would like to mention is that ...great works are there in such life changing books..but all is in vain unless practiced in real life.

All in all a must read book!!

3 comments:

Hindustani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hindustani said...

i agree with u... great book... and this really helps to find happiness when ur in the most difficult of situations.... and nice blog.... got ur blog from pagalguy... keep posting....[:P]

Drushti said...

Thank you hindustani !!