10 October, 2008

Baat samjaa karo


I was listening to this song "Baat samjaa karo" from the movie "Kyon ho gaya na". I have not seen the movie, so I guess the song is picturized on Amitabh Bachhan, as the male singer's voice in the movie suggests. Its a very happy kind of song, with all band baajaa and all.


Few days back I was not feeling good about my interactions with one of my colleague in the company. The thought of his/her bossing over me, even though not being my boss, disturbed me. Then I thought that why such thing was happening. The cause of problem was me and not him/her. I get busy with my daily work so much in the company that I hardly get any time to share the work in progress with him/her. So when its a "do the work" kind of situation then she/he has to tell me promptly as he/she is also busy.


So I told to myself that talk to that person atleast once in a day and exchange updates, which will result in a healthy relationship between both of us and will not cause the situation of "digging the well when the house is on fire". Hence baat samja karo ... c'mon Charlie !! :)

3 comments:

Nisha said...

this is a nice realiation for everyone of us..

Unknown said...

Hi Drashti,

This is equally important for everyone's professional life....!

nice blog. Thanks.

Manish

Drushti said...

@ thank you Nisha chechi and Manish