04 April, 2007

Home Sweet Home....my oxygen


Here I am...after 5 months, at my home, for a week. There is no single moment when I am idle. It started by meeting my masi's,mama's and chacha's family....get togather with my cousins....really enjoyed the time with them...we are a big fat Gujarati family. At home there are happier times with lots of sleep and all my favorite dishes made by dearest mother. Then phone rings and aha !! its a call from an old friend...fix up time and place of meeting and hang out with him/her....Just do hi...hello with neighbouring aunty..and she hand overs you 3 fat album of his sons marriage. ...Open some unread e-mails (which you thought you will open when you are relaxed)...you find album of marriage/cute baby of either one of your friend or cousin. You are wonder struck by the sudden additions of new people to your memory...One who were miss are now mrs. and some are even "Mom". (You think that 5 months is a small time for these many things to happen...but they have actually happenend)

This year can be named as "under construction" for my home town. Not a single street was without the sign board "Work in progress".Hope the corporation finishes the work well before monsoon sets in ... Besides...when I enter the lane of my house...I reconfirm whether I am entering the correct lane by looking around. This is beacause two humongous building are standing facing my house...( what a speed man) ....and I also see the palm trees of our garden grown quite taller (1 and 1/2 storey...last when I saw...they were just of my height)...

This is all ...4 more days to go and I'll get more surprises...hope fully all are pleasant.

No comments: