24 August, 2007

When it hurts

When it hurts you feel like crying and shouting at the whole world. You forget your own self and you lose your mental stability and rational attitude. These moments are your acid tests. If you survive those then there is high probability that you would sustain the future shocks. You train your mind to deal with such situations. But then such shock absorptions are against the law of nature. If pressure gets built up in the pressure cooker then the whistle should blow up or else the cooker will blast. Same is with life. I need to learn to vent out my aggressions and grievances before there is a whistle blowing situation. This would be in the larger interest of majority surrounding me. Many times such pressure is in-built due to my own assumptions and self centeredness. I am learning to look at the situation as an outsider. What would I suggest to my friend when I see him/her in such situation? I am being a self heeler. And one remedy to change your mood or to be that outsider is to blogJ. It helped me now. I was having a pressure cooker situation in my mind. Well I didn’t have the whistle to release the pressure, but I turned off the gas burner (uncontrolled and baseless thoughts running in my mind). I am feeling cool and normal now. Thanks blogger.com for providing me this space.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

life sucks! we live to die

Nasia said...

i totally understand.. i try so hard to deviate myself.. when i m in the about to burst situation.. i end up controlling 20% of them.. but my life messes up with the rest of the 80%.. bloggin doesnt help me.. cause anyone remotely capable of making me angry.. reads it.. :(

Drushti said...

@ Anonymous
Well Life is mixture and hence sometimes khatti and sometimes mitthi.. :)

@ Nasia
What we are today is the sum total of what life has taught us and how we made our ways in this world.. and finally no one can make us happy or sad if our mind does not want to ... :) :)