21 February, 2010

Moving Ahead


Here I am, listening to the song "Shoot The Moon" from Norah Jones's album "Come away with me". Its Sunday 11 PM. A relatively small week is ahead, as long weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) is coming. Had a good relaxed Sunday. Watched a Malayalam movie " Puthiya Mukham" with subtitle along with hubby. Had noodles for lunch. Took a sweet nap in afternoon. Had Theplaa for dinner. Everything around looks good good to me.

Its been over 5 months since I got married. Life after marriage has changed a lot. But I am liking this life as well. This is because of the freedom I am getting to live life on my terms. My in-laws (Mother-in-law, Sister- in - law and Father-in-law) are really cool. I am really lucky to have them. I have full support of my Mother-in-law, so I feel as if I am home.

In professional life, I have joined a HR Consultancy company as Consultant HR and Selection.
There as well, I enjoy the freedom of designing my role and work. Every day is a new challenge. And I am excited about it. My Manager is a cool person. My colleagues are also very sweet.

And my sweetheart , my hubby is the sweetest of all because of whom I am enjoying each and every moment of my life.

As of now thats it.. Am moving ahead and am happy . :) :)

No comments: