12 June, 2007

CeLeBrAtInG 1st BiRtHdAy !!

Hi all,

It has been one year since this mania called blog-o-maina caught me !! ..Well I would sincerely like to thank my friend Rajneesh ( http://rajionsong.blogspot.com/ ) for encouraging me to start blogging. Blog has always been a space for me to express my ideas, opinions and many times complete article I liked At this point I am wondering, that I have grown one year older in blogging and I personally feel that I have grown mentally too. This is in terms of my thoughts. They are more organized than what they were earlier.

Ya. I do agree that there were a lots of breaks in between and topics were spread across various fields. But, its because of your earnest comments, my dear readers, that encouraged me to blog and especially Anoop's and Ravi's feedback to post original work has given me a new jolt to blog more furiously.

Keep reading and dont forget to leave your invaluable comments.

Well ,..ending this post by a wonderful painting by some unknown artist. This is one of my favourites.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulation :)

Drushti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drushti said...

Thank You Ravi !! Ur comments are always counted !! :)

Anonymous said...

hi drushti..congrats...even i entered the blogger's world yesterday...but not yet posted anything..

Chandradeep Shaktawat said...

my blog is at http://imawonder.blogspot.com

Chandradeep