06 June, 2007

Just another post !!


Not a seasoned writer, but here I am, scribbling something in my blog.
Every moment you live, you judge yourself (right or wrong). This right or wrong is applicable to anything of your life (your career decision, your behavior, and your friends). And we want everything to be right. Well, there are times when you feel that you have made a wrong decision. People say,successful person moves from wrong to the right track . But is it always possible to revert to right track? And is there something called right track of life or is it just a matter of pure luck?


Well according to me, good luck is one of the factors to a successful life and it is not under our control. So give your best to everything you do and leave the rest on your luck!!

Did I do a right thing by posting this?

6 comments:

Anoop said...

ya u did the right thing by writing this.when u hav such original thoughts, u dont need to borrow other peoples thought

Drushti said...

Thanx anoop, for encouraging me to retain my originality :)

Anonymous said...

Hi dhrusti.. i came accross your blog through orkut. Bus incidence of chennai stories 1 is simple one but very beautifully expressed. Do keep on writing.

Unknown said...

hi Dhrusti,
I read both the incidence........I really appreciate the way you think.......if every person can think like that and can apply the thoughts to the real life..then I am sure things r going to change..........

Sowmya L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sowmya L said...

good work..keep it up!!