19 February, 2008

Dincharya for the last trimester of MBA course

Wake up...In half asleep state manage to reach the bathroom door. Find that bathroom is already engaged, as my roomie has morning class, unlike lucky me. So go to bed again, keep alram and have that NICE sleep... After some time wake up again as my roomie comes out of the bathroom/alram rings, whichever happens first (well u can assume that both events are equally good to break my sleep. In that matter all roomies will agree with me ;) ).... Brush teeth, wash face and attend nature's call (many times when roomie is in the bathroom, its a real emergency situation). Look at myself in the mirror and admire the reflection. Tell myself that you are "A happy person" and give a BIG smile.

Then while climbing down the staircase, on my way to mess, wish people "Good morning"...See "Dosa" as breakfast. Feel happy. This Trimester I dont have classes in morning. So have the "Luft" (In Urdu this means "Pleasure") of having the breakfast. I also keep track of the late comers of our batch who have morning class. Four of my batch mates are participants of this daily contest of "who is the latecomer of the day?" They ask me whether xyz has already gone or not?.. I enjoy being the nanny there.

After having breakfast with hot class of milk I go and collect newspapers. This is part of my morning duty, assigned by my best friend. The logic is simple. She/he has subsribed to these newspapers and if not collected in morning then someone will take those. And then you will have "tain tain Fish" :) . .... Read newspaper...(mostly headlines ;) )...then take a chhotu nap. .(wah last trimister ke jalse kuchh aur he hain) ...then around 11 am start working for the assignment pending for the class at 2 pm ....

Till now have managened to finish the assignment before lunch..( before 1 pm) ...then take bath..go and have lunch..do timepass/subject discussions with friends..attend class and wait for the coffee break ...again attend class and wait for it to get over...then chat with friends/go to tea shop to accompany them/go for shopping/go to landmark bookshop to accompany best friend/go to sleep if class was really boring or really required lots of mental work/ take bath as in morning didnt get time...

Then my dearest mumma calls..talk with her as if she is sitting in front of me...in her words ..this is "Mumma's daily service" :). Then open mails, orkut, and all such time consumer websites...
Time moves so fast that you never know its dinner time..

After dinner go for a walk to tea shop again to accompany friends...then come back.. do some useful reading, exploring, surfing, blogging, at times group work for next day class...then wicket starts falling ...dozzing off process starts....

Pull my mosquito net..tie all four strings..cover my bed with it properly and protect myself from those sleep disturbers...say my good nite prayers and go to bed ...with the hope of a new , beautiful day ..
Chalo good nite readers..time for me to pull my Mosquito net....

zzzzzzz.....zzzzzz....

5 comments:

Anurag said...

heights of vellapanti re...maan gaye :P

Drushti said...

Vellapanti bole to? ...

Drushti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anurag said...

vellapanti bole to bekaari

Drushti said...

thank you ..which language is this?