13 February, 2008

Self awareness

Oh kya baat hai ..ek din mein do do posts? .. Time he time hai aaj...and mind is also havin some topics to post.. After reading the title of the post you must be thinking that it might have something to do with psychology, emotional intelligence and such stuff. But the topic is something to describe the characteristics of my posts. And hence my style of describing things. My posts are small in size, in relation to the posts found at other blogs. Sometimes they have nothing to say just flowery or crap language (whatever you say). And many times they describe my inner frustration and grief. Taking size of the post into consideration, its the same while having conversation with some one and while giving a presentation in class room. I just make some significant points and then keep mum. I leave much to the understanding of the listeners. This is bad both for the conversation at personal level and at professional level and may lead to misunderstanding. So need to learn the " art of elaboration" and make my point drill deep in the mind of the listeners. Better late than never ..even at the end of MBA programme.... Readers...I need to take a poll here ...what kind of posts do you like?..long ones or short ones...? Please comment. (nice way of gathering comments ... :) :))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur blog is kewl!

Drushti said...

Thank you amol.. :) keep reading

KP said...

small size post.......:)
easy to read and much better...my personal opinion.....:)

Drushti said...

Hey Kp! Thankyou for your opinion..your comment shall be considered..