13 February, 2008

A post a day, makes readers to stay (with your blog)

Lazy me.... at least in the matters of blogging....Blog is my long term investment and I have to check whether its nourished properly. How should I hedge the risk and how should I diversify the portfolio (of posts, so that I cater to the readers of all Geners). Well as was in the previous post this time too I have connected my post(not life this time) to the financial matters. Hey hello, I am specializing in HR. But then there is something called the song effect ..If some-one is singing a song passing near by you, no matter how bakwaas it may be, your mind will receive it and you will subconsciously start singing that song. This is what happens when you read only financial news paper, you are surrounded by students specializing in finance and above all you are in an institute which is know for "Financial Research". So, the whole thing is that ke bhaiya..."company you keep does matters"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

spelling mistakes and grammatical errors

Drushti said...

thank you anonymous..its not pure English...as in I have used Hindi words at places.. but then I read it many times..wherever possible I made the corrections before posting...will take care and improve in the next post.. :) ..keep reading and correcting ...

Anonymous said...

it is good to see that you take criticism positively..looking forward to read more from you